Up Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Up Fanbase

A fun, safe place for people of all ages to discuss Disney-Pixar's Up.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Signature malfunctions . . .

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Signature malfunctions . . . Empty Signature malfunctions . . . Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:10 pm

FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound
Senior Wilderness Explorer (VIP)

It seems to be that if you have a signature, you have to check something off to have it in your post, and won't automatically come with every post. Could someone explain to me why?

2Signature malfunctions . . . Empty Re: Signature malfunctions . . . Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:14 pm

dcp1992

dcp1992

Yeah, go to profile, and go to Preferences, then go to the line that say Always attach my signature : and say yes. Smile

3Signature malfunctions . . . Empty Re: Signature malfunctions . . . Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:15 pm

FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

Oh gosh, that's so simple! Sorry for wasting your time. Signature malfunctions . . . Icon_redface

4Signature malfunctions . . . Empty Re: Signature malfunctions . . . Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:17 pm

dcp1992

dcp1992

Razz no problem, thats what I am here for, I was getting bored anyway.

5Signature malfunctions . . . Empty Re: Signature malfunctions . . . Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Neil

Neil
Russell
Russell

I guess it's just automatically set that way, so the pages won't run too long. It might be good to add that to the FAQ section. Smile

6Signature malfunctions . . . Empty Re: Signature malfunctions . . . Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:41 pm

dcp1992

dcp1992

Good, Idea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum