Up Fanbase

A fun, safe place for people of all ages to discuss Disney-Pixar's Up.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your username/avatar/signature

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your username/avatar/signature Empty Your username/avatar/signature on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Dementor

Dementor
Why did you chose them?

My username: I think everyone knows where the word "Dementor" is taken from Smile I liked the name of those terrible creatures when read Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban, and also liked themselves too - they're dark, mysterious and powerful Twisted Evil
My avatar: It's my OC from WALL-E Forum RolePlay, Sergey Dementiev, who is based on myself. Drawn by our awesome Cri86. Smile
My sig: You all know this scene, I guess Smile The quote is from the song "Memories" by be-awesome Dutch band Within Temptation.

2Your username/avatar/signature Empty Re: Your username/avatar/signature on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Neil

Neil
Russell
Russell
My username... is my name, Neil! Your username/avatar/signature Icon_biggrin My avatar is Luxo Jr. from Pixar's breakthrough short. My signature is to-be-confirmed hehe!

View user profile

3Your username/avatar/signature Empty Re: Your username/avatar/signature on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Cri86

Cri86
Username is the short form of my name and my birthyear Smile
Avatar is one of my favorite scenes with Carl's flying house... I want that on a t-shirt *_*
Signature... haven't yet thought of one! Very Happy

View user profile

4Your username/avatar/signature Empty Re: Your username/avatar/signature on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:15 pm

JynxTitan

JynxTitan
The username's from my Teen Titan days Razz My Avatar is Neytiri from the movie Avatar, and my Signature is Neytiri riding a Banshee from Avatar. Razz

lol

5Your username/avatar/signature Empty Re: Your username/avatar/signature on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Username My first name is Alycia, obviously Razz My favorite language is French, so that's where Reveur came from. It means dreamer. Smile
Avatar Just a cute lil' avi I found on Iconator Smile
Sig Same for the sig. Found it on DA, thought it was nicely made and the quote captures the theme of the movie.

View user profile

6Your username/avatar/signature Empty Re: Your username/avatar/signature on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Username: I'm a huge Tinker Bell fan, so that's where the "Pixie" came from, and 1986 was the year that Pixar was founded, hence the "86" in my username. I have no idea where the "Pixel" part came from, lol! Your username/avatar/signature Icon_lol
Avatar: A bunny, because bunnies are adorable! Your username/avatar/signature Icon_albino
Sig: I have no picture, but I have the words "I love you, FoxeyHound!" - because I love FoxeyHound! Your username/avatar/signature Icon_razz Your username/avatar/signature Icon_lol Your username/avatar/signature Herz Your username/avatar/signature Icon_redface

View user profile

7Your username/avatar/signature Empty Re: Your username/avatar/signature on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 pm

jjinttaset

jjinttaset
Russell
Russell
Username: I am a fan of TSI!! if you have not guessed yet.
Avatar:It has a deeper meaning to it, it holds the secrets in the Universe in it, plus it's happy. DUCK IS HAPPY! Your username/avatar/signature Imhappyplz
Signature:The signature says it all. (citation needed)

View user profile http://jjinttaset.deviantart.com/

8Your username/avatar/signature Empty Re: Your username/avatar/signature on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:00 am

Dementor

Dementor
Pixel Pixie 86 wrote:1986 was the year that Pixar was founded
Wow, I never paid an attention to it Your username/avatar/signature Icon_mad It means that I was born in the same year with Pixar! Your username/avatar/signature Icon_lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum