Up Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Up Fanbase

A fun, safe place for people of all ages to discuss Disney-Pixar's Up.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dream Thread

+2
Pixel Pixie 86
dcp1992
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dream Thread Empty The Dream Thread Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:27 pm

dcp1992

dcp1992

Just post a Dream you had last, or just a dream. Be as detailed as you like.

I cannot really remember my last dream, but I know Kat was in it. Embarassed hehe. Smile

2The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:24 am

Pixel Pixie 86

Pixel Pixie 86
Russell
Russell

I had a really weird dream the other night that Muntz grabbed Russell and gave him a big hug. That was... disturbing. The Dream Thread Icon_eek

3The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:27 am

FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound
Senior Wilderness Explorer (VIP)

Pixel Pixie 86 wrote:I had a really weird dream the other night that Muntz grabbed Russell and gave him a big hug. That was... disturbing. The Dream Thread Icon_eek
That's really quite . . . odd. The Dream Thread Icon_eek

4The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:31 am

Mia Mor

Mia Mor
Admin
Admin

Pixel Pixie 86 wrote:I had a really weird dream the other night that Muntz grabbed Russell and gave him a big hug. That was... disturbing. The Dream Thread Icon_eek

I lol'd Laughing

https://dpupmovie.forumotion.com

5The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:39 am

FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

Lol, me too, Mia. Razz Smile

I don't really have dreams. Well, I should say that I don't remember them. I have dreams, but I can never fully remember them.

6The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Sallykie

Kevin
Kevin

I dreamed that I was flying around on not a broomstick but a vacuum cleaner. Then it lost altitude and I had to land into some kind of gulley, and had to climb out of it, and the vacuum cleaner turned into a reindeer and started to eat some flowers (or other plants) from a garden of some guy who had a summer house there. Then the guy turned out to be the King of Finland. (In reality, Finland has a president. Who is female. Whut.) I was really embarrassed and commanded the reindeer to sit, so that it would stop eating the plants...

7The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:21 pm

dcp1992

dcp1992

My dream last night was AWESOME. Very Happy Very Happy Smile cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

8The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:13 am

FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

I really wish I can remember my dreams.

But you know, when I wake up in the morning, and I don't feel like getting up, I just close my eyes and imagine that Pixie is lying right next to me and that I have my arms wrapped around her. The Dream Thread Icon_redface

9The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:14 am

dcp1992

dcp1992

FoxeyHound wrote:I really wish I can remember my dreams.

But you know, when I wake up in the morning, and I don't feel like getting up, I just close my eyes and imagine that Pixie is lying right next to me and that I have my arms wrapped around her. The Dream Thread Icon_redface

Awwwweeeee. Smile Smile

10The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:18 am

Dementor

Dementor

FoxeyHound wrote:But you know, when I wake up in the morning, and I don't feel like getting up, I just close my eyes and imagine that Pixie is lying right next to me and that I have my arms wrapped around her. The Dream Thread Icon_redface
LOL Same here Foxey Very Happy
(of course I imagine my EVE there Laughing )

http://www.xandria.ru/

11The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:53 pm

FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

Dementor wrote:
FoxeyHound wrote:But you know, when I wake up in the morning, and I don't feel like getting up, I just close my eyes and imagine that Pixie is lying right next to me and that I have my arms wrapped around her. The Dream Thread Icon_redface
LOL Same here Foxey Very Happy
(of course I imagine my EVE there Laughing )
Whoa man, I thought you meant Pixie for a second! The Dream Thread AffraidThe Dream Thread Lol

12The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Mia Mor

Mia Mor
Admin
Admin

Awww, you guys ^_^

Lol at Sally's dream Laughing

My favorite dreams are the ones with TB in them ♥️_♥️ I've dreamed that he kissed me before :-[ It was amazing ♥️_♥️

https://dpupmovie.forumotion.com

13The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:45 pm

FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

D'aaawwwwww!

I'm not surprised. Razz but still, cute!

14The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:31 am

Dementor

Dementor

Whoa man, I thought you meant Pixie for a second!
LOL Foxey Laughing Laughing

http://www.xandria.ru/

15The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 am

FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

I had this crazy dream that I was in a sort of social club in the downtown area, and it was like a bar. But it wasn't a normal bar; everybody there was so . . . "Open" if you catch my drift.

16The Dream Thread Empty Re: The Dream Thread Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:33 am

Sallykie

Kevin
Kevin

I had a dream that I needed to hide a carton of milk from my sister because she was going to use it for some prank against me, and the attemp to hide it escalated into taking some friend of hers (who doesn't exist in real life, but did in the dream) as a hostage and threaten her in order for my sister to let me hide that carton O__O

The people in my dreams have something against me. I always end up having to do something incredibly threatening to them because they make my dream-life so difficult... And I'm really a non-violent person outside the dreams The Dream Thread Kopfschuettel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum