Up Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Up Fanbase

A fun, safe place for people of all ages to discuss Disney-Pixar's Up.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VIP area idea.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VIP area idea. Empty VIP area idea. Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:16 am

dcp1992

dcp1992

Hey, administrators, I was looking on the Free Forums FAQ page, and I was reading that you can make a usergrup that when people reach a sertan # of post they will be added and that they can have access to a board that if you did not have that post # you could not access (like the staff board.)

here is some poart of what I found.

Usergroups are a way in which board administrators can group users. Each user can belong to several groups (this differs from most other boards) and each group can be assigned individual access rights. This makes it easy for administrators to set up several users as moderators of a forum, or to give them access to a private forum.
(forum = board)

and here is something I found of actual RANKS

In general you cannot directly change the wording of any rank (ranks appear below your username in topics and on your profile depending on the style used). Most boards use ranks to indicate the number of posts you have made and to identify certain users. For example, moderators and administrators may have a special rank. Please do not abuse the board by posting unnecessarily just to increase your rank -- you will probably find the moderator or administrator will simply lower your post count.

Well this is all for now, Just if y'all can figure out how to make a usergrupe or do the ranking were we can have a VIP board that would be nice. Smile[i]

2VIP area idea. Empty Re: VIP area idea. Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:39 am

Mia Mor

Mia Mor
Admin
Admin

Cool! I'll work on that, thanks for bringing that to my attention Smile

https://dpupmovie.forumotion.com

3VIP area idea. Empty Re: VIP area idea. Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:14 am

dcp1992

dcp1992

No problem, Mia.

Sponsored content