Up Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Up Fanbase

A fun, safe place for people of all ages to discuss Disney-Pixar's Up.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

+5
jjinttaset
Dementor
Neil
FoxeyHound
dcp1992
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:45 pm

FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound
Senior Wilderness Explorer (VIP)

I Can't Explain ~The Who

Man, I love this song. What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Icon_cool

27What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:37 pm

dcp1992

dcp1992

Jessica Simpson - I Think I'm In Love With You

(don't ask why hehe.)

http://jjinttaset.deviantart.com/

29What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Carol

Kevin
Kevin

Michael Jackson's "Earth Song".

I remember discovering this wonderful song when watching This Is It. It just tear me up to hear all those edges to Michael's voice. He is clearly grieving for the world.

"Did you ever stop to notice... all the children there before...
What about us!
What about the Holy Land!"

30What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:18 pm

jjinttaset

jjinttaset
Russell
Russell

Carol wrote:Michael Jackson's "Earth Song".

I remember discovering this wonderful song when watching This Is It. It just tear me up to hear all those edges to Michael's voice. He is clearly grieving for the world.

"Did you ever stop to notice... all the children there before...
What about us!
What about the Holy Land!"
Woah, that song is deep. O_O
Same song...

31What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:12 pm

Neil

Neil
Russell
Russell

The Beatles - Drive My Car What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Icon_cool

32What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:07 pm

jjinttaset

jjinttaset
Russell
Russell

Billie Jean 8 Bit Style!! It's pretty cool.

33What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:29 pm

Pixel Pixie 86

Pixel Pixie 86
Russell
Russell

"Jamie's Cryin'" - Van Halen.

34What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:59 am

FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

Pixel Pixie 86 wrote:"Jamie's Cryin'" - Van Halen.
You're such a babe, Pixie. Wink Cool

"The Kids Are Alright" ~The Who

35What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:56 pm

dcp1992

dcp1992

Guns N Roses - Knocking On Heaven's Door ;D

36What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:31 pm

FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

A very very good metal song that my band's bassist and very best friend Eric recorded! Cool

37What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:06 pm

JynxTitan

JynxTitan

Someone to Call my Lover~ Janet Jackson

38What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:57 pm

FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

Naked Eye/Water ~The Who

Hehe, in Naked Eye, Pete Townsend says the word "nuts", and he doesn't mean being crazy. Razz

39What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 pm

jjinttaset

jjinttaset
Russell
Russell

The love you save - Jackson 5 cheesy grin

40What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Neil

Neil
Russell
Russell

Led Zeppelin - How Many More Times What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Icon_cool

41What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:28 pm

dcp1992

dcp1992

spice girl - wannabe