Up Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Up Fanbase

A fun, safe place for people of all ages to discuss Disney-Pixar's Up.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone else want to work here?!

+3
Alycia Rêveur
JynxTitan
Mia Mor
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone else want to work here?! Empty Anyone else want to work here?! Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Mia Mor

Mia Mor
Admin
Admin

I know I do ^_^

I want to be a Screenwriter, possibly. Maybe a Script Supervisor for starters. Then later I want to go independent.

https://dpupmovie.forumotion.com

2Anyone else want to work here?! Empty Re: Anyone else want to work here?! Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:58 pm

JynxTitan

JynxTitan

I might want to work for Pixar, or take a grand tour to see how they work. Smile

3Anyone else want to work here?! Empty Re: Anyone else want to work here?! Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:21 am

Alycia Rêveur

Alycia Rêveur
Kevin
Kevin

I want to be a screenwriter as well! Very Happy But I do understand the fact that I need to practice like CRAZY. I'm sure they have exceedingly high standards. They need to keep the magic alive when all of the "seniors" (Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter, John Lasseter, Brad Bird) are... Anyone else want to work here?! Icon_pale Gahh, I don't want to think about it Anyone else want to work here?! Icon_cry
That would be so cool if we ended up working together one day Smile

4Anyone else want to work here?! Empty Re: Anyone else want to work here?! Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Pixel Pixie 86

Pixel Pixie 86
Russell
Russell

Heck yeah, I want to work for Pixar! Anyone else want to work here?! Fresse I want to be either an animator or a storyboard artist.

5Anyone else want to work here?! Empty Re: Anyone else want to work here?! Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Neil

Neil
Russell
Russell

I would love to see the studios, but to work there? Hmm... I don't think I have the right quallifications. Still, like I said, it would be great to go there anyway. Smile

6Anyone else want to work here?! Empty Re: Anyone else want to work here?! Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:49 pm

dcp1992

dcp1992

That would be neat to work there, and do something of the animations are something, but I doubt I would do it.

7Anyone else want to work here?! Empty Re: Anyone else want to work here?! Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Cri86

Cri86

I would love to *_* Anyone else want to work here?! Herz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum