Up Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Up Fanbase

A fun, safe place for people of all ages to discuss Disney-Pixar's Up.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muntz's family

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Muntz's family Empty Muntz's family Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Cri86

Cri86

Well a few days ago I came up with a really silly fan-theory that I wanted to share with you all Muntz's family Icon_lol It's just for laughs, but I find it hilarious Muntz's family Icon_razz
Yeah well, it all revolves around a big series of what if. What if Muntz had left behind a wife when he took off for Paradise Falls all those years ago? What if it was the elderly French lady that we see in Ratatouille? Muntz's family Icon_biggrin
Why I think they would make a good match; they're both the most heavily armed old people I have ever seen (he has swords, gun and airplanes, she has gun and anti-gas mask). They should approximately be of an age (though we don't know when Ratatouille takes place). You don't want to be the intruder who steps in their homes (or in Muntz's case, in the blimp). They both like good kitchen! Muntz's family Icon_lol Muntz's family Icon_lol Muntz's family Icon_lol And besides the lady's gas mask looks like it might come right from world war II, as do Muntz's planes
Hence my theory - she's Muntz's wife, of French origins, who moved back in France after her husband did not return for so long.
And just to add more craziness, I came up with another relation! Let's say that the French lady was with child when Muntz left for Paradise Falls. Now let's say that the child was a daughter. The mother might have returned in France only after their daughter was grown up - so what if the daughter stayed in the states? What if she married a certain Mr. Philips and became the mother of Sid? Muntz's family Icon_lol Muntz and Sid's faces are a bit similar as far as shape goes - and we see a deer head in Sid's house, and most logical assumption would be that it's either a present or a hunting trophy of Sid's father. But the only time we see Sid's father he's sleeping in front of the tv, so hey, couldn't it be Sid's mother who goes out hunting, and takes the love for guns from both parents? Muntz's family Icon_razz

2Muntz's family Empty Re: Muntz's family Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Dementor

Dementor

LOL! Laughing
But well, this all is possible Smile

http://www.xandria.ru/

3Muntz's family Empty Re: Muntz's family Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Cri86

Cri86

Muntz's family Icon_lol Lol true, who can say...

4Muntz's family Empty Re: Muntz's family Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:00 pm

CAPT-N

CAPT-N
Kevin
Kevin

What an interesting family tree. Muntz's family Icon_biggrin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum