Up Fanbase

A fun, safe place for people of all ages to discuss Disney-Pixar's Up.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale

Are you happy, sad, or indifferent about the end of the reality show, "Jon and Kate plus 8"?

Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale Vote_lcap0%Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale Vote_lcap50%Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale Vote_lcap50%Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale Empty Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Mia Mor

Mia Mor
Admin
Admin
I'm sad about this, I enjoyed the show. I hope they have a happy life after this, though.

Madly in love with my lifesaver, co-admin trashbag ♥️_♥️
View user profile http://dpupmovie.forumotion.com

2Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale Empty Re: Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:16 pm

dcp1992

dcp1992
I never really watched this, but my Mom and Sister did. ;D

If you believe in God and are 110% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature.

Links
my youtube - My Deviant - Twitter
View user profile

3Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale Empty Re: Jon and Kate plus 8 series finale on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 pm

I'm somewhat sad, but also somewhat happy. I really did enjoy the show, but I kinda feel like they needed a break from it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum